You don't want to miss this!
Our Spring Release Party will be held Sunday, May 25th in Quincy. Festivities kick-off at 1:00, and include appetizers made by Richard Kitos of the IvyWild, live music, and of course, all our newly-bottled releases. It's the perfect way to welcome in the summer months, and one of our favorite events of the season — we hope you can join us!
Cost is $35 per person. (Wine Club Members are $25.) Please bring a lawn chair!
RSVP to Katie at email@example.com.
And check out what's on the menu...
- Savory pistachio shortbread crust filled with goat cheese and local honey
- Roasted vegetables tossed in olive oil and garlic, roasted red pepper dip
- Maple-glazed bacon spears
- Coconut shrimp with spicy mango chutney
- Salty meats and a variety of cheeses
- Roast beef and caramelized red onion on goat cheese toast
- Red Velvet cupcakes
- Chef Richards’s famous chocolate truffles